- Nature’s purest form of nutrients
- Foods with a high concentration of nutrients and phytochemicals
- Purest and rawest form of nutrients
- Increase the nutrient value of your daily diet
As women, we like to be healthy, but lean. We want our superfoods high in protein and fibre, but lower in fat.
1) Oatmeal – as a breakfast this is a great choice. It has antioxidant compounds that reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Very useful for postmenopausal women who are included to have cardiovascular ailments like high blood pressure. In addition, oatmeal reduces the risk of creating type 2 diabetic issues and stabilizes blood sugar amounts.
2) Broccoli – a source of vitamin A, C, K, iron, magnesium, folate, omega-3. Broccoli supports the digestive system and protects you from coronary heart ailments. Broccoli is also very good for your skin as it guards towards UV damage.
3) Almonds are wholesome nuts that supply healthy fats to the body and supports healthy body excess weight. The fibre present in almonds really makes you feel fuller and suppresses your appetite.
4) Tomatoes are a great body fat, cost-free and low-calorie superfood for females. It contains an antioxidant called lycopene that helps prevent breast cancer.
5) Tumeric is a well-liked spice in standard Chinese organic medicines because of its therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties. Boosts the liver, stimulates digestion and known to heal arthritis.
6) Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants and an excellent anti-aging food. This fruit is abundant in vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium and so on.
7) Olive Oil is made up of healthy monosaturated fats; a wonderful superfood as it is excellent for both the mind and heart. You can use in salad dressings, marinades, soups and so on. When cooking use on LOW HEAT – do not use on high heat as it demolishes the vitamins. When wanting to cook on high heat, it is preferable to use something like Macadamia oil or Coconut oil.